DRI Construction: Your Premier Home Additions-Building Company in Aledo
We are an experienced professional construction contractor building home additions in Aledo, Texas. We've grown into one of the most trusted names in building exceptional home additions throughout Parker County and the surrounding areas. We work with incredible designers and experienced independent contractors to create what you envision for your home.
Your home is your sanctuary. That's why we take great care to ensure the project is tailored to your specifications. So if you want to add a new room, finish out an existing area, or create an outdoor living space, we have the knowledge and expertise to make your vision a reality.
Our hand-chosen teams of skilled independent contractors deliver high-quality workmanship. From the initial consultation to the final walk-through, we work closely with you and our construction team at every step to ensure that your project stays on schedule, on budget, and is completed to your satisfaction.
Why choose us for building your home addition in Aledo?
Here are just a few reasons:
- Professional contractor: We are an experienced contractor providing the highest professionalism and expertise.
- Many years serving Aledo: We have been serving the Aledo area for many years, building a reputation for excellence and a commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Home remodeling services for Aledo and the surrounding area: We offer a wide range of home remodeling services, including kitchen and bathroom remodeling, room additions, outdoor living spaces, and more.
- We work with incredible designers and experienced independent contractors: Our team includes some of the industry's most talented designers and independent contractors, ensuring that your project meets the highest standards of quality and craftsmanship.
- We build upon what you envision for your home: Your home should reflect your desired style. That's why we work closely with you to understand your vision and bring it to life.
Home Additions to Add Square Footage to your Aledo Home
Add a second story: This involves adding a second floor to your house by extending upward from the ground level or from an existing first floor. This type of construction requires careful planning and sound architectural design. Adding another story can vastly increase your square footage and is a wonderful way to add bedrooms, game rooms, and other family living areas.
Building ground-level home additions: These additions are often directly made a part of the existing house. However, free-standing additions such as a mother-in-law suite also fit this category.
Finish out an attic: Because the attic is already an integral part of the house, this common home addition can be done relatively quickly and easily.
The Addition Will Look Like It's Always Been a Part of Your Home
When you hire DRI Construction to build your home addition, you can be sure that it will look like it's always been a part of your home. This is because we use only high-quality materials that match or complement the existing structure and professional installation techniques so that the addition blends seamlessly with the rest of your house. Additionally, we take special care in designing the addition to fit into and complement its surroundings.
The DRI Construction Process
DRI Construction offers a professional, streamlined process to ensure you get the home addition you want. Our team will work with you to create a design fitting your needs, space, budget, and desired style.
From there, we'll develop plans for your project based on those conversations and begin construction once all permits are obtained. Once the project is complete, we'll walk through it with you one last time before handing it over to you so you have the opportunity to be sure that everything meets your expectations and works perfectly.
Our Commitment to Quality
Our commitment to quality is second to none. We understand the importance of caring for your home and being respectful throughout construction. Our team goes above and beyond what's expected, from high-quality craftsmanship to attention to detail and utmost respect for you and your home.
Answers to Commonly Asked Questions
- Yes, we have general liability insurance.
- Yes, we do all types of home construction projects of all sizes, large and small.
- Yes, we offer financing through a third-party, HFS Loan Programs.
- Yes, we provide a quality assurance walk-through with you before saying the project is complete.
- Yes, we manage the funds for the project so that you pay us, and then we pay the independent contractors.
- Yes, there is a warranty. There is a one-year warranty on all labor.
- Yes, we provide free estimates.
A Project Manager is Assigned to Your Home Construction Project
A project manager is assigned and will oversee every aspect of your home addition project from start to finish. Your project manager will keep you informed throughout the process, answer any questions, and ensure the project is completed according to the timeline and within budget.
We Check on the Work-Site Daily
At DRI Construction, we take great care to ensure that every project we undertake is completed to the highest standards of quality and craftsmanship. That's why we check on the work site daily to ensure that everything is progressing as planned. If any issues arise, we will address them immediately to ensure your project stays on track.
A Walk-Through is Done at Project Completion to Be Sure the New Home Addition Meets Your Satisfaction
Once your home addition project is complete, we'll walk through the space with you to ensure that everything meets your satisfaction. If there are issues or concerns, we will address them to ensure that you approve of the final result. We aim to exceed your expectations and deliver a home addition you will love for many years.
Free Home Addition Estimates for Aledo, Texas Homeowners
We offer free home addition estimates for Aledo homeowners and look forward to working with you.
FOR ALL SERVICES...
Answers to Our Most Commonly Asked Questions
We have general liability insurance.
We do all types of home construction projects of all sizes, large and small.
We offer financing through a third-party, HFS Loan Programs.
A project manager oversees each job.
We perform daily on-site checks of your project.
We provide a quality assurance walk-through with you before saying the project is complete.
We manage the funds for the project, so that you pay us and we pay the independent contractors.
We make sure you are satisfied with the work done before paying an independent contractor.
Warranty: There is a one-year warranty on all labor.
We provide free estimates.
Contact us today by calling 817-477-7233 or using the form below.